This year I participated in the Sturgis String Ensemble as the cello player. As part of a group I had to work or in this case play collaboratively with the other players because at times our melodies or hamonies were the same and we had to make sure that we were playing at the same time. This helped me achieve LO4. This activity also helped achieve LO5. Most people who join Strings Ensemble end up leaving and I am one of the few who has remained until the end of the year, and I am one of the only who has lasted three years.
At the end of this activity I can say that I reached my personal goal which was to be 100% ready and play the music perfectly for the concert. Although this seems like a really high goal, I knew that it was attainable for me and this is why I set it for myself. This year I worked harder to make sure that I achieved this goal and I am proud and satisfied to say that as a result of my extra effort that I made for this year I was able to play all the notes perfectly at the concert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment