Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First Week of Tennis

Last week was my first week of tennis at for the Sturgis Tennis Team. I had missed the first two practices so I was kind of at a disadvantage since our coach was going to start ranking the players to figure out who were the top 7. In previous I had ranked 6th and 5th respectively, but this year I had some new competition. I was scared that I would lose my place as first doubles and that I might have to drop to second doubles or exhibition matches (non-official). So I realized I had to work really hard and play harder and better. When it came time for the challenge matches, I was really worried but I played my best and in the end I found out that my best was enough and I was ranked 5th and maintained my spot in first doubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment